February 13, 2013I cant remember the back door way you had said to add pictures to the site. I remember you had to go to post a rich text message and click on the mountain but not sure what to do next. Im on a trip for work this week so at night I have time to mess around on the computer
Forums : General Discussions : Hey Bob, (2219 Views)
Subscribers : 4pullingGM
February 13, 2013Hmm, they are saved somewhere on the site but I dont know where lol
Stand on it!
February 14, 20131. click on create a "rich text message", wait for it to load.
2. Then click on the yellow square icon
3. click on the "upload tab"
4. click on the browse button and locate the picture you want on your computer and double click it.
5. click on "send it to server"
6. click "ok" twice
7. It will insert the picture in the text box.
Offroad World Asst. Webmaster -- SITE PROBLEMS? -- email me at email@example.com